- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- A chance to accelerate your career
An executive headhunting firm that provides recruitment solutions to both our clients and our candidates for a good career fit!
You will be responsible for :
- As CAD drafter collect all drawings, data, and notes involved in a project, draft building plans, layout interiors, and even designate landscaping.
- Your responsibility is to flesh out a final version of the construction project — specifying dimensions, codes, production methods, and materials.
- Min 5 years of relevant working experience
- Possess a Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced in design management, steel structure detail, design development
- Able to handle construction documents
- Competent in Microsoft suites and proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, BIM
- Those without experience but with relevant qualifications and knowledge in BIM and BIM related software will be considered
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Attentive to details
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Aided Design
- Engineering Design Process
- Structural Engineering