In this role, you will work within a team of talented engineers to ensure high-quality user experiences through thorough testing of the platform prior to any new release as well as on an ongoing basis. Your responsibilities with include:
- Conducting pre-release as well as post-implementation testing.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects, and maintaining defect logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Quality Assurance / Testing role within a high growth product company/startup
- Experience in working within remote international teams would be a strong plus
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills, are a natural problem solver, and thrive in remote environments where you are required to take initiative and work with autonomy.
What's on Offer?
- Join a fully remote international team in a fast growing startup that is disrupting the way people get hired.
Snaphunt is Asia's fastest-growing remote hiring platform helping people find jobs and companies hire talent quickly and accurately - across geographies.
We are backed by top venture capitalists and cater to employers across the globe with jobs in 50+ countries and counting! We operate via a fully remote team and are looking to hire ambitious, independent problem solvers across multiple functions to support our business growth.
- Attention To Detail
- Functional Testing
- Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)