You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Working Hours: 5 days, 9am to 6pm
Working Location: East
Benefits: Basic Salary + Transport Allowance + AWS + 2 months of VB
Get to work in the public sector and the chance to be part of a team that makes an impact and difference in the daily lives of millions of people. At present our client is seeking someone for the role of Maintenance Engineer to join their large, diverse and ever growing team.
- Responsible for planning and implementing the execution of preventive and corrective programs within schedule in compliance to regulatory standards and requirements.
- Perform troubleshooting/ fault diagnosis/ failure analysis to determine cause of failure for equipment.
- Development of Standard Operating procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI) to technicians to develop their competence.
- Develop and perform Risk Assessments to evaluate mitigation measures for all maintenance activities.
- Establish and maintain proper document system to achieve all jobs internally for sharing and audit purposes.
- Assist in identification, planning and reviewing of necessary training needs for mentoring and coaching of maintenance staffs.
- Preparation and write maintenance and spares consumption report.
- Perform other duties as instructed by Management.
- To possess a Degree in Engineering or any of its related discipline
- 2–3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to relate work with different stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel, Words and Powerpoint
- Able to think and work independently and as a team member
Please email a copy of your updated resume to Darren.wong(at)cosmosrecruit.com
Interested applicants who may wish to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Darren Wong at
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
Cosmos Recruit Pte Ltd
10 Anson Rd, #05-01, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 22C1269
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
- Failure Analysis
- Faut Diagnosis
- Mechanical Systems
- Preventive Maintenance
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.