You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
• Assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets
• Intelligence gathering on industry trends, customers and competitors
• Identify new markets and attracting new clients
• Business development and exploring business opportunities for the organisation
• Implement business models so as to create new ventures
• Identify likely sales points, develops strategic plans and sales and pricing strategies including action plans, implementation, forecasts and analysis, sales/marketing operating budget and scheduling expenditures
• Ensures effective control of sales and marketing results and determines improvements and changes in achieving the sales and marketing objectives within the designated budgets
• Successfully manage and lead marketing and sales team, and generating new prospects and corporate accounts
• Plan, develop, implement and evaluate advertising and promotional programs including print, online, social media etc
• Identify and attend, or plan and organise tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business, and to market company’s end-to-end solutions
• Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company
• Degree/post graduate degree in business, marketing/sales, commerce from recognised institutions or equivalent
• Prior work experience in leading a team is essential
• Proven track record
• Creative and innovative
• Strong client relationship management and development aptitude
• Considerable sales experience and responsive to economic trends
• Good business acumen with ability to work under pressure and independently
• Excellent communications and inter-personal skills
• Possess professional integrity and business ethics
• Extensive and diversified background with at least 10 years of related experience.
- Business Development
- Business Ethics
- Commercial Awareness
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.