GENERAL MANAGER (F&B CHAIN)
Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager is responsible for the business unit’s expansion and development, including its day-to-day operational functions and be responsible and accountable for the top line and bottom line growth, achieving targets set in accordance with the Group’s strategic objectives.
Working Location : Woodlands
Working Hours : 9AM - 6PM
Working days : 5 Days
Salary : 8,000 - 10,000
- Formulate business objectives and operational plans, sales strategies and operating budgets to achieve business targets in accordance with the group's strategic objectives
-Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth and prepare business proposals on the business development and analysis of new markets including online sales
- Ensure achievement of the annual operation plan, top-line and bottom-line targets
- Oversee the local and overseas operations, including its day-to-day operational management and business development
- Report to the Board on operational performance towards business goals
- Define performance management’s KPIs to monitor operational success against objectives
- Streamline business processes and leading process change and optimization
- Maintain regulatory compliance and relations with relevant authorities and agencies
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines
· - Preferably possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 15 years of experience in the F&B industry and 8 years of senior managerial experience is required for this role.
- Have a strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify opportunities and build reliable models for business growth.
- Proven track record in achieving corporate growth targets.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- An excellent team player with strong analytical, people-management, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Please state your reason for leaving, current/last drawn salary, expected salary and availability date (to commence work).
You may send your application and resume in MS Words format to [ Email address blocked ] or whatsapp 83017771
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Yeo Yong Ren, Keith
Registration Number : R2096023
MDE Capital Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 21C0684
- Decision Making
- Ensure Guideline
- Operations Management
- Provide Direction
- Team Building