- Station on-site and perform daily inspection and preventive maintenance works in Mechanical and Electrical Systems according to Scheduled Maintenance
- Attend to feedback, Breakdown and customer service requests
- Attend to Fault-Calls and carry out rectification of Faults within specified time and budget
- Supervise and coordinate with contractors and vendors on works according to scheduled maintenance, repair, shut-down and overhaul works
- Assist Engineer/Manager to update records of Mechanical and Electrical system servicing reports and monitor the performance of the systems and equipment
- Permanent or 2 years contract
- Paya Lebar or Jalan Boon Lay
- Mon to Fri: 8am to 5.30pm
- NITEC or Higher NITEC or Certificate in Electrical and Mechanical Discipline from Singapore Institutions with relevant working experience
- Technicians who can perform air-con servicing shall have certification from ITE with Basic maintenance
- Holder of class 3 or Class 2A or 2B is preferable.
- Able to work on shifts, including weekends based on duty schedule
- Knowledge to use Microsoft office
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R2092012)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg