We are looking for individuals who would like to take on a 6-months to 1-year assignment to cover a large government board's customer service hotline.
Location: Raffles Place / Bukit Batok / Serangoon
Salary: $2,400 - $2,500
Working Days: Mon - Fri + Alternate Sat Half Day. 5.25 day work week.
Working Hours: Approximately 8.30am-5.30/6pm
Paid training is provided!
• Attend to inbound calls/emails and provide quality customer service to the public.
• Remain up-to-date with the latest information and provide accurate information promptly.
• Listen, probe and question in order to clarify and understand customer needs.
• Resolve customer queries efficiently and escalate problems/issues promptly.
• Follow-up on outstanding cases and perform call backs to customers if necessary.
• Any other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum GCE N or O' Levels.
• No experience but prior customer service or call centre experience is a bonus
• Customer-service oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
If interested, please whatsapp 81219841 stating “Call Centre” (wa.me/6581219841) or email [ Email address blocked ] .
Denise Anysia Yew Kai Ning
Reg No: R1983935
Cornerstone Global Partners
EA License No: 19C9859
- Service Orientation
- Customer Service
- General Certificate Of Education (Gce)