- You will be part of the team that champions for the fair treatment of domestic employees in Singapore through balanced and pragmatic approach and promotes cohesive social integration among the community. This will require you to:
- Interview foreign domestic workers with the assistance of interpreters, if necessary.
- Provide advice on employment matters to employees, employers and relevant parties.
- Escalate employment cases to the authorities, such as MOM.
- Scheduling of interview appointments, preparation and sending out of appointment letters.
- Handle appeals and enquiries with regards to the interviews.
- Perform data-entry and collation of reports.
- Assist in Centre’s operations such as manning helpline and events.
- Engage in any other duties as assigned.
- 2 Years Contract (renewable & Convertible)
- Monday to Friday (9am to 6.30pm)
- Up to $2,100 + AWS, AVC and PB.
- GCE ‘O’ Level and above with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Burmese and Bahasa Indonesian to communicate with and interview foreign domestic workers.
- Keen interest to perform administrative work.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Able to manage difficult situations and has a flair to work well with different stakeholders from various cultural and social backgrounds.
- Strong in written and spoken English.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107383)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd
(EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg