You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Talent Match is working together with our local SME client to source for suitable candidates to fill the tax associate position. Candidate will have to be a team player, experienced with corporate and personal taxation and able to work independently.
- Assist in collating information and filing of Estimated Chargeable Income cased on draft Profit & Loss account figures and advising clients on payment of income tax based on Estimated Notice os Assessment received.
- Assist in the preparation of the Income Tax Computations to calculate the amount of tax payable/unutilized losses which includes preparation of various schedules like Wear & Tear allowance, balancing charge/ allowance schedule for fixed assets, renovations, and interest adjustment.
- Assist in Filling up Form C and various Appendices.
- Assist in verification of the Notices of Assessment to the Income Tax Computation filed with IRAS and advising clients to pay if the assessment is in order.
- Assist in collating information and replying to the query letters from IRAS relating to the detailed breakdown of expenses, separate source income, provision for bad debts, interest adjustment, etc.
- Assist in filing of the necessary withholding tax forms and arranging of Withholding Tax certificates required by clients.
- Assist in filing of Director's personal returns and various supporting documents
- Assist in collating information from clients and filing of GST Registration Form GST F1 with IRAS.
- Assist in filing of GST Returns on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in conducting GST ASK review and submission of declaration and findings to IRAS.
- Dispatching of relevant documents to IRAS, updating od Outgoing Register, and Control Lists for ECI, Form C, etc
- Dispatching of Form Cs filed with IRAS to Clients and updating of Client's Tax files with latest filings done.
- Assist in preparing payroll and filing of CPF and SDL returns on a monthly basis.
- Able to perform tax filing for personal and corporate Singapore Income Tax.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience with professional Singapore Chartered Accountant firms.
- Motivated and challenging personality.
- Salary will be in accordance to experience and qualification.
- Experience in handling both personal and corporate tax.
- Financial Statements
- Income Tax
- Tax Planning
- Tax Return
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.