You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Coordinator
The position of the Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for providing support to System and Customer Service Department as well as providing our customers with the highest level of service. This position will also be responsible for customer service as well as data entry, documentation.
- Total client satisfaction.
- Coordination of all Customer Service issues within Convergint branch office and among colleagues.
- Monitor the quality of Convergint's services in your branch office.
- Customer Service case updating, logging and filing in ERP system.
- Coordination and solving of CS events and after sales services.
- Documentation for clients, including: Handover packaging, service cards, handover confirmations, maintenance documents, confirmation slips, training templates, etc.
- Coordinate projects according to schedule, economically and to clients satisfaction,
- Follow up and close case closely
- Arrange client RPM and send RPM report on time
- Weekly reports as required by the CS Manager
- Strong service sense and skills, good time management, high learning skill.
- Proven ability to build relationships with vendors, internal client and colleagues.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- A meticulous person.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Immediate availability
We thank all applicants for your interest and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: EMPSG0000898863
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.