You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Executive, Office of Risk Services
You will support the implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management Information System (ERMIS) Programme to transform systems and processes, and empower stakeholders with risk data to engage risk management strategies in a sustainable manner. This includes transforming the cluster level system into an ERMIS and fostering a 3-way collaboration between the User Groups, Risk Teams and Data Teams to propel SingHealth’s capability in risk management using data analytics tools. You will also provide training support to drive system adoption, ensure system continuity, streamline incident reporting and support technical enhancement at cluster level.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Information Technology, Information Technology, Computer Science or health-care related discipline
- Team player with good interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- A self-starter with interest in technology and constant quest for innovative improvements
- Good attention to details, with strong interest in data analysis and/or risk management
- Proactive and adaptable to changes in the work environment and technology-related platforms
- Good administrative, consultative, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge in programming, statistical and Microsoft Office softwares and good computing skills
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Programming
- Data Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.