Apprentices will be able to gain valuable industry experience in production assembly and deepen your skills in component assembly and electrical wiring.
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE (Location: Sembawang, 5-day work week)
● Consist of 24 months of on-job training where apprentices deep-skill by working on cross functional real-world production assembly projects
● For Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only; fully sponsored training with a starting monthly salary of $1,700 excluding overtime pay and incentives (up to $2,100 after 2 years)
● Apprentices will be entitled to employment benefits such as CPF, bonuses (subject to company performance), medical & dental benefits, paid annual & medical leave and insurance coverage
● Open to anyone who is keen to learn and is seeking new opportunities
On completion of the apprenticeship, candidates should be able to look forward to career progression and being assigned production supervisory roles.
● ITE (Nitec / Higher Nitec) / Diploma qualifications in relevant engineering discipline (ISC in Facility Services / Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering)
● Mid-career jobseekers & new graduates are welcome to apply
Interested applicants, please email to [ Link removed ] by 30 August 2021.