- Competitive compensation and equity!
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
Our client's mission is simple: to deliver the power of collective cybersecurity to defend companies, sectors, and nations. For decades, companies have been defending against cyber attacks on their own while adversaries have been organizing themselves into sophisticated hacker networks … until now, with our client's defense. They were formed to strengthen cybersecurity defense against highly sophisticated adversaries, across all borders and sectors.
They believe that collective defense is their collective responsibility and they are leading the charge.
Our client is seeking an experienced, Singapore-based Threat Hunter to join their CyOc team, a group of highly technical security analysts with real-world operational experience in defending highly secure networks.
Their cybersecurity operators hold extensive SOC experience working with clients across industries and sectors. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating network traffic alerting, reviewing suspicious network activity and work hand in hand with customer security operations teams.
- You can apply knowledge of current cyber threats and the associated tactics, techniques, and procedures used to infiltrate computer networks
- Accurately interpret and evaluate raw network traffic and network-based alerts
- Report and clearly communicate analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and contribute to the overall mission
- Work efficiently and effectively in a 100% remote/virtual environment
You may be the person we need if your background aligns with the following:
- Threat Hunting with a focus on network traffic analysis
- Response, mitigation, and/or reporting of cyber threats
- Network protocols, architectures and devices Experience with current cyber threats and the associated tactics, techniques, and procedures used to infiltrate computer networks
- Utilizing large data sets and drawing conclusions
- Intelligence Community experience
- You have at least 5 years Security Operations or Threat Hunting experience
- Prior customer facing experience gained ideally at an MSSP
- Experience training and enabling end users, be an advocate for our solutions
- You have passion for cybersecurity
- Relevant IT certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Splunk, AWS, or equivalent experience in lieu of certifications
- You possess people skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details
- Experience with the various industry best practices and standards regarding computer security and incident response
- You have an inquisitive mind that enjoys research and solving problems
- Company supported and employee driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working remotely and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
- Big Data
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Comp Tia Advanced Security Practitioner
- Computer Networks