As a Marina Bay Sands Credit Analyst, you will be expected to provide impeccable service to our stakeholders in a 24/7 operation. Your ability to multi-task and respond to different situations are necessary to ensure the smooth and seamless functioning of the Credit operation. If you are interested to embrace the exciting challenges and benefits of joining a dynamic, world-class integrated resort comprised of highly skilled individuals, contact us today.
- Process casino credit requests for premium customers and maintain existing portfolios.
- Conduct and assist in the gathering of financial data/due diligence reports to minimize any risks to the company.
- Conduct screenings for Politically Exposed/High Risk persons and ascertain source of wealth.
- Interact and liaise with various casinos globally to exchange gaming information.
- Assist in generating Credit Risk Score and Source of Wealth Grading analytics.
- Analyze and present data to in a timely manner to support effective business decisions.
- Compile information gathered for Credit approval and escalate any anomalies.
- Input, store and maintain data in an electronic data warehouse for record retention.
- Conduct ad-hoc customer due diligence checks for Compliance, Casino Cage, Marketing, Legal and Finance departments.
- Assist Premium Account Management to gather asset information and track customer repayment history.
- Conduct and consolidate business information checks for our sister properties.
- Meet credit customers to facilitate signing of credit documents whilst providing excellent levels of service.
- Comply with statutory regulations and operate within the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing (“PMLTF”) Framework.
- Performs ad hoc duties assigned by Credit Management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree holders or Diploma holders with relevant working experience are welcomed to apply.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays rotating shifts.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask duties in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous in your work with a positive learning attitude.
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin (Oral and written) to interact with both English and Mandarin speaking guest.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Control
- Credit Management
- Credit Reports