You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: 45 Gul Road (Daily Company Transport pickup nearby MRT: Bukit Batok/Jurong East/Boon Lay/Choa Chu Kang/Woodlands)
Working Hours: 5 days work week (Monday to Friday; 8am to 5.30pm)
Benefits: OT pay entitlement / Medical Benefits such as Outpatient,Dental,Healthscreening etc / Variable Bonuses / Company Insurances such as Personal Accident, Life Term, Surgical, Hospitalizations, Work Injury / Annual Leave / Birthday Leave / NTUC Membership
Salary: Up to S$5,000/- (Designation and Salary Commensurate with experience)
Industry: Dyna Mac is a Public Listed company in Oil&Gas, Marine Offshore Engineering.
**Good Stable Career Advancement Opportunities**
**Listed Company with Good Benefits**
**Company Transport Available**Job Description:
- Complete quantity measures for structural, piping, E&I, mechanical, and painting works
- Reconcile MTO with client
- Ensure works and costs are in-line with the contract
- Identify variances that arises in the contract
- Manage disputed items
- Prepare forecast on overall project costs
- Monitor on the variation in work scope periodically
- Handle any commercial claims
- Follow up with production team on changes on-site, which includes but not limited to, design drawing changes, site instructions, job confirmation sheet
- Prepare and submission of change proposal to client
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or relevant courses
- Min 3 years of experience in QS
- Able to handle full-scope of QS duties which includes material take-off and variations
- Only Singaporeans.
- Material Take Off
- Quantity Surveyor
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.