- Responsible on the coordination of events within and between (a) other verticals, (b) cooperate HQ, (c) other entities as required
- Ensure timely repair and maintenance equipment, furniture, and facilities across Level 5, 5m, 6 and 6m.
- Ensure timely replenishment of supplies and consumables within the pantries and office across Level 5, 5m, 6 and 6m. Eg. Office stationaries.
- Manage asset. Eg, asset tagging and asset stock taking.
- Perform goods receipt (GR) in SAP.
- Supply of name cards and stamps for new hires.
- Cleaning of visitor’s safety vest.
- Provision of safety vest, t-shirts, working pants and boot to new staff.
- Coordination of staff welfare events. Eg, appreciation lunch, issuance of red packets.
- Welfare and CI fund management.
- Tracking of staff attendance and discipline
- Working with service provider to ensure office cleanliness and upkeeping of L5M
- First Aid Kits and AED monthly checks and replenishment
- Safe management and measures
- Serve as the IT EUC coordinator for the vertical to coordinate with IT Infra on IT equipment allocation
- Manage the card access for perm and temporary access into TC L4, L5/ L5M and L6.
- Security Induction of new staffs.
- Reviewing SOPs and assist in audits
- Mon to Fri: 8am to 5.30pm
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg