You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Administrative Assistant – Oil and Gas MNC (Contract – West)
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company and is one of the largest integrated refiners, marketer of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers in the world.
SCOPE OF WORK
Provide Staff Assistance / Admin support to Refinery Process/ Offsite Department
Manage Service and Operation
· Manage materials & services orders
· Raise PR/PO requests to Procurement/PCA
· Performs monthly accruals
· Handle PPE requirements: Nomex, safety shoes, etc.
· Manage stationery inventory
· Apply JI pass for vendors/contractors
Supporting the Business Team (Day and Shift Teams)
· Schedule meetings, resource reservations
· Manage office requirements: general logistics, pantry, janitorial and GREF services
· Coordinate and arrange team event logistics
· Collate OT timesheets/MC chits and submit to SWB-Timekeeping for processing
· Handles system requests: LAN access, PCs, printers, smartcard, etc.
· Reconcile invoices for Pcard purchases and summarize for expense tracking
· Assist supervisors with LPO tracking and follow-up
· Update surveyor witnessing monthly report
· Handle employee awards: safety, operator care, long service, etc.
· E-Tracking of waste disposals
· Proficiency in Microsoft office
· Good administrative & logistical skills
· Knowledge/experience in SAP
· Ability to work independently
· Good team player
If you are keen to know more about this role, please email Mary at [ Link removed ] and send your resume in MS Word format. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mary Marquez (EA Regn No: R1326974)
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No: 93C4403)
- Microsoft Office
- Procurement Management
- Sap Applications
- Self Motivation
- Team Working
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.