Position : Service Captain
A place where guests feel welcomed and at ease. The food is seductive, the drinks are irresistible, and the atmosphere is ecstatic — A feast for the senses and an opportunity to travel the culinary world of the Middle East through Meir Adoni’s personal interpretations.
About Chef Meir Adoni
Chef Meir Adoni is considered for the last decade to be the leader of the Moroccan & Middle East culinary languish around the world by combining his knowledge in classic & 'cutting edge' culinary techniques together with his traditional cooking roots to create his own unique interpretation to the traditional Arab dishes.
Meir’s restaurants have been awarded as the best 1 & 2 restaurants in Israel by the French Foreign Ministry as part of World’s Best Restaurants lists.
• Attend to the guests’ needs in a prompt and timely manner to ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction
• Possess strong menu (food and drinks) and presentation standards
• Assist guests on their respective requests, and conduct suggestive and up-selling
• Directly interact with guests to ensure a top-quality experience for each and every guest
• Ensure food and drinks are delivered to guests in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure cleanliness and upkeep of restaurant
• At least 1 year of F&B experience, preferably in hospitality organisation
• Customer service-oriented mindset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Working Hours: 5-day work week
• Salary Range: $3000 – 4000
• Vacancies: Multiple
Interested, please WhatsApp to sunny 8444 4432
If this is not for you, feel free to share with some of your friends who may be interested by forwarding them
- Able To Multi Task In A Fast Paced Environment
- At Least 1 Year Of F&B Experience, Preferably In H
- Customer Service Oriented Mindset
- Excellent Interpersonal And Communication Skills