- Regional Role
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Join a market leader within Hospitality
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our Client is Asia Pacific’s first industry alliance on the business .We are an independent network that seeks to unite business, government, community leaders and the media, to drive change for APAC’s ageing landscape.
- Our Client is seeking a Management Trainee - Exhibition and Membership Sales, to identify new business products and selling our suite of services to them.
- You will be maintaining relationships with existing clients and building relationships with new clients. Experience in sales and marketing would be a plus.
- The key responsibility of this role is to drive sales portfolio of brands and execute the marketing and business development strategy to increase partnerships and sales. You will report directly to the Managing Director.
- This role has a base salary and performance incentive bonus.
The right person for this role thrives in a fast-pace environment, target oriented, delivers good customer service and an excellent verbal and written communicator.
Must have a positive can-do working attitude and willingness to learn.
- Execute roadmap for exhibition and membership sales
- Grow brand awareness, develop new marketing, sales channels, lead generation
- Understanding of the B2B global eldercare and healthcare sector to provide market intelligence insights to management
- Willingness to learn about new technologies, products and services relevant for the future
Key Skills & Requirements
Dip / Degree with proven track record in sales and customer service experience
- Assist Team Member
- Implement Sale Strategy
- Relationship Building