You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Finance Analyst (FP&A, Pharma Manufacturing Sector, Accounting)
Primary Objectives of this Job
• The senior analyst is responsible for analyzing and reporting manufacturing activities and support management in production analysis through manufacturing variance reporting and review.
• Provides financial support within plant environment.
• Must understand the financial impact of manufacturing alternatives
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of manufacturing financial performance
• Assist in development of standard costs and bill of materials and maintain the standard cost system
• Understand and maintain relationships between accounting system, manufacturing system and purchase system.
• Ensure adequate control of inventories and reserves
• Capital asset management – placing asset into service, asset tagging & counting and asset impairment analysis
• Inventory management – assist in quarter end inventory count and month end reporting
• Perform balance sheet account reconciliation and monthly journal entries
• Provide support to audit reviews
• Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
• Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Takeda’s Code of Conduct.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Able to work independently and within a team-oriented environment
• Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and teamwork skills.
• Positive work ethic and self-motivated.
• General Accounting knowledge with experience in budgeting and forecasting
• Working knowledge of PC Applications and Accounting software
• Min Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance (or country equivalent)
• 5+ years of accounting or cost controlling experience
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [ Link removed ] (Attn: Finance Analyst - Leon)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
As a Financial Analyst, you will forecasts future revenue and expenditures to help determine budgets for upcoming projects. You should be able to highlight researching and reporting on financial information, as well as monitoring financial movements within the market.
- Accounting Software
- Conflict Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.