You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are establishing a new regional office in Singapore and looking for suitable person to join our team.
- Organize and ensure the day-to-day accounting functions and maintain full set of accounts
- Prepare regular financial closings, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Prepare and update operational forecast, and cashflow forecast
- Prepare and manage budgetary control
- Work with auditors for interim and year end audits
- Compliance to the Singapore’s tax filing
- Perform inter-company accounts reconciliation
- Liaison with difference external parties, such as bank, lawyer, tax advisor, auditor, etc.
- During the company start up stage, participate in the accounting system set-up
Candidate with less experience will be offered an Assistant Accounting Manager or Accountant position.
- Financial Accounting Processes
- Financial Statements
- Provide Financial Support
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.