You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Snr Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager, Technology Management
A Technical leading role who is part of a team of IT associates/vendors who manages infrastructure services, Project deliveries, IT operations and service delivery management within the organization and its entities.
To ensure and promote, the integration of IT with key business functional departments, resulting in better alignment and the successful delivery of operational solutions within the organization and it’s entities. To design common support standards towards continuous quality improvements, system administration and controls.
- Degree with relevant discipline
- Minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience in the related work scope
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 365 and other Microsoft products (PowerBI, PowerAutomate, Visio etc)
- Experience in Project Management of project value > 100K, PMI certified is an added advantage
- Experience with Cloud and Hosting Support Environment (AWS / Azure / Google)
- Experience in managing Medium to Large Networking (various ISP, wireless & LAN), Security Compliance & Server Client Environment
- Knowledge of RPA & Application Development is a plus
- SQL Server & Data Analytic reporting is a plus
- Knowledge ITIL v5.0 is a plus
- Microsoft or Cisco certification is a plus
1 year contract, convertible to permanent.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Preferably to be English and Malay spoken (in order to coordinate with various stakeholders & clients)
- Oversee and/or be part of IT Service Delivery Management, design of IT services/processes, Security design, Service Transition planning/support, configuration management, Release & deployment management, Service validation & testing, Service Operations such as Event management, Incident management, Request fulfilment, Problem management, Access management and Continual Service Improvement
- IT Operations Management by putting in place innovative Strategies, Review Policies & procedures for smooth Operations; Planning & Control of day-to-day operations, Resource management, Proactive & Preventive Maintenance
- Coordinate with vendors for Project Delivery, interact with Stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction; Project Planning, Estimation, Monitoring & Progress Reporting; Resolve issues involving Technology Conflicts; Risk Management; Cross-functional Team Interactions where necessary
- Business Continuity Planning & Manage Impact Analysis with Recovery Objectives; Threat Analysis (Natural & Man made) and Solution Design; Defining the Impact Scenario and Documentation of Recovery Procedures
- Manage user accesses to organization systems and ensure system security for MMWSS internal and client’s users
- To support the Office Infrastructure including telephony, internet, and video conferencing system to facilitate
- Team player and self-starter to ensure proper managing of various IT projects in the areas of payments, documentation, implementation, post-mortem issues follow-up, vendor management
- To assist with procurement and meticulous in preparing documentation
- To be able to perform market research on vendor product solutions services
- To support and collaborate with vendors for Digitalization Projects
- Project liaison to manage IT projects and applications for designated sectors
- Project liaison for external partners/vendors related to project deliverables
- Cloud Hosting
- Operations Management
- Power Automate
- Power Bi
- Project Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.