We are a top 8 global IT services company with operations in 50+ countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
NTT DATA Singapore PTE Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT DATA Corp, a part of NTT Group, the world’s 65th Largest Company according to Fortune Magazine. The Singapore entity of NTT DATA is an S10 government-registered supplier and forms the core of NTT DATA’s APAC operations and is positioned as a gateway of our global capabilities in Singapore and the APAC region.
At NTT DATA SINGAPORE, we pride ourselves on being an inclusive and equal opportunity employer that puts our people and clients first. We welcome different ideas, backgrounds and passionate individuals to join us in our inclusive environment to achieve stronger and better results through teamwork, foresight, and innovation. We pledge to create a harmonious and nurturing culture, where all individuals feel a sense of pride and belonging, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity.
What do we offer?
Direct Contract for 12 MONTHS, Renewable subjected to Performance
Work Location: JURONG or CHANGI
Salary: Up to 4500 + Shift Allowance: 450
Shift Work Required! - Morning and Night SHIFTS WITH Allowance Provided
First Shift: Start at 7AM End at 4pm
Last Shift: Start at 4pm End at 1AM
Unable to choose shift timings as it will be scheduled by manager
Interested Candidates please send your resume to huiting.khoo at apac.nttdata.com
- Min GCE 'O' Level holder
- Minimum 2 years experience in Call Centre role
- Demonstrates good communication skills
- 5 days’ work week (2 days off)
- Able to work shifts
- Deliver personalized service over the telephone to customers in call center on banking products, accounts, and services enquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and provide appropriate solutions and attention
- Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction
- Consistently deliver excellent quality service to our customers to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Solicit customers’ feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions
- Preferably with prior customer service experience in a call center environment will be an advantage but not mandatory
Perks and Benefits
- 14 days Annual Leave
- 14 days Medical Leave
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Call Center Goals
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service