· Plan, execute and monitor projects to ensure projects meet requirement, budget and schedule
· Monitor day to day aspects of projects including quality of work product, client communications, budget, schedule, and coordinating technical staff (internal and external) and run regular reporting to higher management and stakeholders about project progress.
· Maintain quality control of deliverables, demonstrating technical excellence, objectivity and clarity, adherence to project schedules, applicable quality management standards, and safety and security regulations.
· Support Procurement to negotiate contracts with suppliers and contractors.
· Monitor and controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
· Resource and contingency planning as well as recovery planning
· Keeping proper project documentation and handover of completed project to internal customers
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Perform testing and commissioning at work site
· Nitec or diploma in electrical/electronic engineering from an ITE or Polytechnic.
· One or more years’ experience in projects for electrical engineering design including 1 – 2 years of experience in project management.
· Possess Instrument knowledge: analog device detectors such as gas detector, flow meter, pressure transmitters
· PLC (Programming Logic Controller) background and is able to do programming.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 19030.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Electronic Engineering
- Quality Management
- Electrical Engineering