Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Manage ISO and other compliance audits and certifications for global data centres.
- Drive internal operations audits and reviews for global data centres for operational alignment and excellence.
- Set up global operations policies and guidelines. Drive global process reviews, alignments, and improvements.
- Support automation of processes and reviews.
- Prepare yearly ISO audit program for ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301 etc standards for global data centres.
- Engage and lead consultants and auditors in internal and external audits.
- Schedule audits with data centres across countries.
- Follow up with countries on timely closure of non-conformities to ensure certifications are maintained.
- Prepare, lead or delegate yearly global internal operations review program.
- Organize site process and alignment audits across countries with support from other global operations teams.
- Collate and prepare report of findings and gaps to management and other stake holders.
- Monitor service improvements and remediations of the findings and gaps.
- Participate in global change management calls to review and approve changes.
- Participate in global incident review calls to improve incident management. Collate and share lesson learned across global data centres.
- Support drafting and maintaining global operations policies and guidelines.
- Ensure policies and guidelines are communicated to and adopted by data centres globally.
- Support process automation initiatives. Actively involved in the scoping, testing, implementing ITSM and documentation tools, portal and systems.
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management.
- Degree in IT or M&E Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Data Centre or ICT industry
- Data Centre, ITIL, Process management and Quality Tools certifications
- Experience in ICT operations (infrastructure management, operations management, customer support etc).
- Experience in a data centre or critical environment operations (M&E Facilities management, Security operations etc).
- Experience in operations process management (Incident, Change, Problem management etc.)
- Experience in audits and certifications (Information Security/ISMS, Service Management/ITSM, Business Continuity/BCMS etc)
- Cross culture team engagement and communication skills
- Attention to details with organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Takes initiative and ownership to deliver results with no/minimum supervision / direction.
- Documentation, records management, report preparation and presentation skills
Please send your cv to
- [ Email address blocked ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104
- Critical Environment Operations
- Ict Operations
- Iso 20000
- Iso 22301
- Iso 27001