- Dynamic, diverse, enthusiastic team
- Fast-growing, innovative company in the organic food manufacturing industry
- Rewarding career path
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is an ambitious, organic-certified food manufacturer with state-of-the-art local production facilities, growing at breath-taking speed. They sell to sell to airlines, grocery chains, 5-star hotels, café chains, online platforms and organic food retailers in Singapore and in markets outside of Singapore.
As a Business Development Support (Chinese-speaking), you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, researching and developing new market opportunities in East Asian markets (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong);
- Managing both the existing sales pipeline and develop new corporate distribution channels (importers of food ingredients, supermarkets for private label products, food manufacturers);
- Coordinating cross-functional distribution logistics and marketing initiatives and improvements.
- You have two years of working experience in sales or in a customer-centric function.
- You possess excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- You are dynamic, with a competitive spirit.
- You are self-confident and communicative.
- You are organised and detail-oriented.
- You possess excellent English and Chinese language skills to liaise with clients.
- Development Support
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Attention To Detail
- Sales Process