In 1986, Promiseland became the first “multi-representation” financial advisory firm during an era populated by insurance agencies; and today - it is one of the top IFA firm in Singapore.
(1) A Community of Trust - a warm and vibrant community resulting in high productivity & low turnover rates; excellent place to build your F.A. practice :)
(2) Wide range of 18 Life Insurers, 5 Investment Platforms, 70+ Fundhouses, 12 Banks, 40+ General & Group Insurers; to back your advice with the best products/solutions.
(3) Very competitive and transparent remuneration model for financial advisors and aspiring leaders (including full vesting rights- 100% income)
(4) Centralised Office at Bugis, rental fully covered (leaders & consultants need not “co-pay”)
(5) ~30 Staff led by 8 Directors to support the work of financial advisory representatives
FinArk provides the support infrastructure for aspiring unit leaders & FA reps to build their business units and personal practice.
> Comprehensive training infrastructure which includes high quality training videos on (1) Sales Skills, (2) People Skills, (3) F.A. concepts, along with many other tools (i.e. proposal formats, top products, compliance)
> Weekly activities: B’fast Club, Weekly Training Session (2x); we run in a collaborative manner to support aspiring unit leaders and add value to our consultants.
> Mentorship and guidance by experienced leaders; by showing you the ropes to fast-track your success as an financial consultant/unit leader/branch leader.
> FinArk also has 3 full-time and 1 part-time staff supporting the branch to support you.
We are recruiting aspiring unit leaders and financial consultants who are looking to build and expand their financial services practice, as a self employed - commission basis (as a producer you can receive up to 85% of gross revenue) and the average income is around $7,500 (range: $4k to $8k in job ad).
As a Financial Consultant:
- Qualify Prospective Customers
- Exploratory Discussion for Fact-Find
- Product Comparison and Proposal
- Recommendation and Closing
- Account Management
As an Aspiring Unit Leader:
- Recruit Consultants (via Job Ads and Marketing Channels - will structure for you)
- Guide your Team (coaching, jointwork and support)
- Case Approvals
- Collaborate with other Unit Leaders (breakfast club, weekly training, monthly fun outing, etc)
- Stabilize your Unit and Work towards promotion to Branch Director (clear defined criteria)
- Account Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Coaching And Mentoring