You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Jigger & Pony Group is a leading hospitality company that owns and operates 7 restaurants and bars in Singapore. A pioneer in Singapore’s cocktail bar scene, the Group’s portfolio includes three cocktail bars: Jigger & Pony (#1 Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2020, #9 World’s 50 Best Bars 2020), Gibson Cocktail Bar (#25 Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2020), Live Twice, and Three restaurants: Humpback (seafood & oyster bar), Caffe Fernet (New-Italian) and Rosemead (California focused). The Group is founded with the purpose to be places in the community where people find comfort, forge friendship and share happiness.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Restaurant, working hand-in-hand with the Executive Chef
- Ensure that the Restaurant delivers convivial hospitality, ensuring internal quality standards and procedures are being understood and practiced
- Work alongside the team to drive continuous improvements to the Restaurant to achieve operational excellence
- Train and develop team members
- Engagement with customers to drive repeat business to the Restaurant
- Communicate and manage customer’s feedback
- Perform related duties as part of a tight-knit hospitality team.
- Minimum 5 years of F&B experience, with at least 2 years in management
- Hospitality-oriented with a proven track record of success in service SOP implementation
- Converse in good English and proficient in service-language
- Team player and friendly personality
- Positive attitude and leadership philosophy
- Alignment with the Group’s purpose and core values
- Speaks good English.
- Budgeting Of Expenses
- Customer Service
- Inventory Control
- Scheduling (Project Management)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.