Fixed at Novena or Harbourfront Centre or Tuas
• Updating company HR policies that adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities.
• Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips.
• Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records.
• Onboarding and manage performance appraisal process through the year.
• Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned which can be in the areas of recruitment, payroll and employee engagement.
Min Poly Diploma or Bachelor’s degree with few years of relevant experience.
You may also submit your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Cornerstone Global Partners
Reg no: R1982182