You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- To deploy and provide professional services (includes but not limited to implementation and upgrading of Cybersecurity products, managing customers and timeline) to customers on the products that Netpoleon distributes.
- To provide workable (or alternative) solution(s) based on customer’s requirement.
- To conduct product training for our customers/partners and internal peers/department.
- To be able to carry out installation and configuration by reading product manual.
- To obtain technical certification for products or technologies if applicable.
- As a subject matter expert, assist in providing domain knowledge and technical skills transfer of the products or solutions to our maintenance team to support our customers when required.
- Assist sales / support team in technical aspect (e.g., product features/functionalities clarification, implementation consideration, tender compliance, etc) on ad-hoc situation.
- Positive and professional working attitude, ability to work as a team or individual under stress with minimum supervision and deliver on tight deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Nitec/Higher Nitec certificate, Diploma or Degree holder in relevant IT/IS/Cyber Security related studies.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in IT, IS, Cybersecurity related field preferred. Candidates without relevant work experience may be considered to start as an Associate Engineer.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures like Firewalls, VPN, DLP, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, DNS, Email Security, Log Management, SIEM, Virtualization, Containers, AWS/Azure/Google cloud, DevOps/DevSecOps, Privilege Account Security, Identify Access Management, Endpoint Security.
- Demonstrate interests in hands-on deployment and able to troubleshoot a variety of technologies, network and system problem, for example, routing, NAT, VLAN, Multicast, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, AD, common protocols like LDAP, RADIUS, SNMP, Syslog, SMTP, TLS, SSH etc.
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing updates in cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Those who certified in Cisco CCNA/CCNP, Check Point CCSE/CCSM, Thales, CyberArk CDE, Trellix, ArcSight ESM/Logger, ITOM, SailPoint, CISSP, CREST, OSCP might be considered first.
- Comply to Company Information Security Standards
- Singaporean or PR
- Working hours: 9am to 6pm, Mon-Fri*
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experiences
- 13-month AWS / Variable bonus
- Training consisting of in-house and vendor-led will be provided. Additional sponsored training available to confirmed staffs subject to performance assessment.
*Expected to work on after office hours, Sat/Sun/Holidays when required by customers.
Interested candidates, please apply via the “Apply Now” button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Refer to above
- Cyber Security
- Network Routing
- Network Security
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.