You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Health check reporting
• Deskside support including but not limited to desktop/ laptop and printer.
- Min Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Min 2 years’ experience in similar capacity as a System Administrator, network administrator or similar role.
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and device patch management
- Basic knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Operating Systems
- Problem Solving
- Systems Engineering
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.