Workplace Options is the world’s largest independent wellbeing solutions leader that supports individuals to become healthier, happier and more productive, both personally and professionally. Service centers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE, Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than 75 million employees across 116,000 organizations and more than 200 countries and territories. At WPO, you will be joining a team that is committed to improving employee wellbeing around the world.
Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for a Provider Recruitment Specialist in Singapore. This would either be a hybrid or fully remote working position depending on your location. The Provider Recruitment Specialist assists the Workplace Options Counselling team by expanding WPO’s network of providers of mental health services and identifying available providers for our clients who are in need of short-term counselling assistance around the world.
● Expand WPO’s network of providers of mental health services (counsellors, psychologists, psychotherapists, wellness coaches and trainers) in all locations where WPO has covered lives, currently over 200 countries and territories.
● Recruit mental health professionals to provide ad hoc psychological support to WPO clients.
● Identify clients’ needs and match the appropriate provider with client using our proprietary database.
● Enter provider information into our database/case management system.
● Respond to provider inquiries within the specified turnaround times.
● Distribute provider guidelines and application materials to external affiliates/providers during the recruiting process.
● Maintain accurate and up to date electronic provider records.
● Review provider applications and supporting documentation for completeness.
● Maintain strict confidentiality of our clients’ information.
● Communicate provider information to our clients.
● Proactively manage caseload.
● Must have fluent Mandarin and English verbal and written communication skills.
● Previous experience working delivering information services desirable.
● EAP Benefits
● Health Insurance
- Customer Service
- English Language
- Mandarin (Language)