- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
We are hiring for a medical & healthcare company.
Key responsibilities areas:
- Lead the growth and expansion of pharma products across the ASEAN markets
- Responsible for product forecasting, new product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy
- Develop product training plan with the help of principals, medical director and commercial team.
- Develop brand strategies for the product range along with market penetration strategy, maintain competitive intelligence and develop appropriate and timely responses for internal and external stakeholders.
- Stay current market trends, personas, and competitors through analysing usage data and customer feedback from existing products
- Define and develop strategic marketing plans, implement marketing initiatives / campaign and assess and measure the efficacy and success of marketing initiatives on a regular basis
- Map out the products’ strategic goals, priorities, and plans and share it with the cross-functional team
- Engage with KOLs for the various product line. Where relevant and necessary, collaborate with the clinical, sales and training team to work with the KOLs.
- As a subject matter expert, arrange and provide training, product knowledge, direction to the local and regional distributors’ field sales team to ensure that they are well equipped with scientific and communication skills required to meet the sales goals.
- Perform other forms of ad-hoc duties assigned by the company
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry, with KOL engagement and experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) in Biosciences, Pharmacy, Marketing or healthcare related field preferred.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of pharmaceutical and medical industry
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical commercialisation product life cycle management.
- Proficient in MS office
- Possess good analytical and numerical skills with strong business acumen
- Possess strong social skills, maturity and good judgement, capable of presenting with and facilitating decisions amongst various stakeholders
- Ability to rapidly adapt and execute plans in a fast-paced , results-oriented environment
- Able to travel in the region.
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning