You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Head/Senior Officer (Finance AP)
Assistant Head/ Senior Officer (Finance AP)
West/ Contract 6 Months
- Timely review and approval of payments to vendors and ensuring SLA and KPI are met
- Work with the Accounts Payable Head to streamline work processes, review aged open blocked invoices to ensure proper action/follow-up is completed with resolutions
- Ensure compliance with Finance policies and procedures and Financial Reporting Standards
- Ensure timely submission of withholding tax
- Work closely with users from the company to enhance business processes and internal controls
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- At least 3 to 5 years of accounting experience, preferably in a shared services environment
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong organizational and communication skill
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
- Proficient in SAP and strong Excel skills
Interested candidates please click,
You may also submit updated resume in MS Word format to [ Link removed ] stating
your availability and reason(s) for leaving. We respect your privacy and all communication will be
treated with confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Belinda Ho EA Regn No R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No 93C4403
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.