0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Payroll & Training Specialist - 1 year Contract
3,500 SGD - 5,000 SGD/Month
- Plan and process payroll in a timely manner, for both local and overseas employees
- Perform monthly payroll reconciliation and preparation of standard monthly reports
- Maintain all employees’ data in the system and ensure data integrity
- Ensure payroll compliance with both statutory requirements and Company policies
- Handle survey from statutory board and regulated reporting such as CPF and tax filing in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor and submit statutory claims such as NS make-up pay claims, maternity leave claims, childcare leave claims etc
- Liaise with auditors, and ensure audit compliance and audit observations are promptly responded
- Handle payroll related queries in a timely manner
- Support in project and system implementation
- Assists HR team with other ad-hoc projects when required
Interested applicants may email resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Cheryl Lee Shi Le (CEI Registration No: R1434624)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA: 99C4599)
- Child Care
- Claim Processing
- Systems Implementations
- Data Integrity
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.