Nityo Infotech is looking for a Service Desk Agent. This is a call center role, providing remote IT/technical support to hospital staff.
Work location: Changi Business Park. (Near EXPO MRT)
Working hours (2 options):
Option 1 (requires IT support experience)
- 12 hours rotational shifts (day & night shift), 4 days on, 4 days off – with option for overtime
- Day shift: 7am-7pm, Night shift: 7pm-7am
- Training period of 1 month which will be normal shift before moving into the 12 hour shift team
- Shift allowance provided, basic + OT
- Staggered hours from 7am to 10pm:5 day work week at max 44 hours per week
- 5 day work week comprising of weekday AND/OR weekend depending on roster
- 2 days off per week subject to roster
- No shift allowance, only basic + OT
- To provide accessible, timely, effective, efficient and professional quality service to resolve problems and to delight
- Be available to take calls
- Polite and professional service.
- Prompt response to queries via voicemail / email / fax.
- Accurate assessment/ resolution of problems.
- Provide first level support to troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
- Incident tracking and first level resolution for all trouble calls, including those related to desktop, Local Area Network (“LAN”), centralized infrastructure, Wide Area Network (“WAN”), and voice services related Service Requests;
- "How-to" assistance for Customer-defined common off the shelf applications included in its standard End User Service platform images;
- Coordination for employee user account administration, activation, changes, and terminations, including: Password/account setup and reset (various Customer system platforms) remote access connectivity (e.g., VPN),email accounts, host IDs, password resets, customer authorize
- Customer Service
- Help Desk Support
- It Asset And Service Management
- Technical Support
- Troubleshooting Computer Problems