- Inspect and examine aircraft components for leaks, cracks, breaks or other issues.
- Read and utilize blueprints, maintenance manuals, ATA codes, illustrated parts catalogues, service bulletins and other maintenance documents to troubleshoot and complete work assignments.
- Maintain, repair, and rebuild aircraft structures, functional components, and parts such as wings and fuselage, rigging, hydraulic units, oxygen systems, fuel systems, gaskets, and seals.
- Perform routine maintenance operations, such as the replacement of equipment’s and aircraft components.
- Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical publications.
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, or diagrams to inform installation, development or operation activities.
- Perform hourly, daily and monthly inspections to check for cracks, oil leaks, burned areas, foreign object damage, warping, distortions, missing segments and wear
- Complete all tasks in the allotted time frame and to the quality standards of our company, our customers and the FAA.
- Promote safety within the workplace by monitoring others and yourself to guarantee all tasks are performed within the safety manual guidelines, and communicate with other mechanics and supervisors to coordinate repairs and keep apprised of safety concerns
- Order supplies, equipment, materials and parts for repairs and general maintenance
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts.
- Paya Lebar/Sembawang/Changi
- Paya Lebar: Mon - Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Sembawang/Paya Lebar/Changi: Shift work: Morning 6.30am to 2.30pm and Afternoon 2.30pm to 11.30pm
- Working days: Depends on shift schedule
- Up to $2,800 + Variable Bonus (2 months) + Annual Wage Supplement (1 month)
- Relevant Nitec/diploma qualifications in Aerospace Technology/ Aerospace Engineering/ Engineering (Aerospace)
- Proactive and keen interest to learn
- Willing to work on rotating shifts (Morning & Afternoon), standby
- Willing to work in airbases
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107383)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg