· Assemble electronic and mechanical parts to build machines based on required specifications, drawings and work instruction.
· Conduct functional and leak test, identify errors and conduct rework if required.
· Report and assist engineers in problem solving and troubleshooting.
· Required to understand the cleanroom protocol and practice the 5S Concept for cleanroom.
· Perform housekeeping and comply with manufacturing discipline.
· NITEC / Higher NITEC or its equivalent
· Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Mechatronics/Engineering
· Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing/aerospace/engineering industry
· Able to comprehend electrical / mechanical drawings
· Able to work in cleanroom environment; wearing jumpsuits, safety helmet and safety shoes
· Willing to commit to the shift pattern and OT if required
· Be able to speak basic English
- Occupational Therapy
- Pattern (Casting)