You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Who we are looking for:
● Candidate must possess at least a GCE ‘O’ level in any field
● Preferably with 2 years of relevant experience in handling inbound/outbound calls in a Contact Centre
● Effective bilingual and articulate to liaise with various speaking associates
● Proficient in MS Office applications with excellent keyboard skills
● People-oriented, positive mindset and independent
● Ability to work well in a team and build rapport with customers and to understand their needs
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- 8:30 AM to 6 PM (Monday to Friday)
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working with our Government Account to deliver #happier customer experience. You will handle enquires through phone calls, emails, webchat, correspondences from the public.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
• Resolve enquiries in a timely, efficient and professional manner
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of the company.
- Active Listening
- Call Centers
- Customer Service
- Effective Customer Support
- Email Management
- Upholding Customer Service
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.