- To increase students’ exposure to computational thinking.
- Conduct lessons according to curriculum, using visual-based programming language, combining it with robotic kits and/or microcontrollers, to create a coding experience for the students.
- Administration support duties, such as student attendance reporting, teachers/HOD evaluation, and etc.
- Singaporean Only
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Multimedia & Infocomm Technology/Education or any other field
- Candidate with any teaching/tutoring experience is a plus
To apply, please send your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ]
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us at [ Email address blocked ]
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Ho Kah Yeow | R1879233
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781