You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Account Manager acts as a key point of contact between an organisation and its clients. He/She possesses thorough product knowledge and oversees product and/or service sales. He/she works with customers to identify their needs and prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales information. He contacts existing customers to discuss and give recommendations on how specific products or services can meet their needs. He/she maintains customer relationships to strategically place new products and drive sales for long-term growth.
He/she works in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and travels frequently to clients' premises for meetings. He/she is familiar with client relationship management and sales tools. He/she is knowledgeable of the organisation's products and services, as well as trends, developments and challenges of the industry domain.
The Account Manager is a resourceful, people-focused and persistent individual, who takes rejection as a personal challenge to succeed when given opportunity. He/she appreciates the value of long lasting relationships and prioritises efforts to build trust with existing and potential customers. He/she exhibits good listening skills and is able to establish rapport with customers and team members alike easily.
A) Business Development and Sales Generation
- To promote and market Thatz 2.0 core competencies in Business Solutions and Nextgen Enterprise ICT Services.
- Responsible for business development, revenue growth, productivity, and profit of each customer engagement.
- Implement sales strategy, identify new sales opportunities and convert sales opportunities to meet sales targets.
- Prepare proposals, costings, quotations, and presentation deck, as well as lead the meetings with customers to turn the business opportunity into sales.
- Advise the customer on technology adoption and implementation strategy including architecture, integration, selection, and operation to improve the success of the customer’s business operation.
- Manage and coordinate resources, as well as, meet contract obligations to deliver good customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Technical Support Team to develop effective sales action programs.
- Work closely with Channel Partners and Principals to develop and promote new products and services to existing, as well as, new clienteles.
B. Customer Relationship Management
- Establish and sustain strong business relationships between Thatz and the customers through informal meetings and networking activities.
- Seek business opportunities from customers and fulfill their business needs promptly to convert them into sales.
- Strategize, plan, execute, and monitor/review/modify the business development and sales function implementations to achieve the agreed objectives and targets ahead of schedule or on a timely basis.
- Support regional business expansion plan, when necessary.
What we are looking for?
- A professional qualification.
- At least 2 years of working experience, preferably in the Sales and Marketing field in the ICT industry with good customer engagement expertise.
- Professional, enterprising, resourceful, self-initiated/starter/motivated, detailed, and sales/result-oriented personnel.
- Quick learner and adaptive to a dynamic working environment.
- Reliable and able to take ownership of areas under your responsibilities.
- A team player and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Looking for long-term career advancement within the company.
What will the Career Progression / Path be like?
- Business / Management Executive (up to 3 years*)
- Assistant / Manager / Senior (3 to 8 years*)
- Director/ Senior (8 to 12 years*)
- Junior/Partner/Senior (> 10 years*)
Note: * based on your actual performance.Salary Package: Monthly Basic Salary (50%) + Profit sharing (50%).
What’s in it for you?
It’s important that each and every employee feels that they are being supported by their organization and be able to fulfill their professional, as well as personal aspirations.
At Thatz, we adopt ThatzDelight and ThatzCare to develop our employee’s innate talents, guide and groom them accordingly so that they could SOAR to greater heights together!
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application, or send your resume to [ Link removed ]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: [ Link removed ]
Please like our Facebook: [ Link removed ]
LinkedIn: [ Link removed ]
- Account Management
- Ict Outsourcing
- Ict Solutions
- Sales Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: Thatz-SAMGR-2023
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.