Support SPC representation for JV refinery SRC commercial sales and strategic assets development and project investments with SRC/Partner/Counterparties to ensure long term competitiveness through increasing complexity and maximizing production value. Evaluate value as well as develop commercial disposal routes for project and refinery strategic products and streams, develop and create value for refinery strategic asset.
- Routine refinery performance and expenditure monitoring & management reporting. Support annual business planning & monthly financial closing.
- Identify business and investment opportunities that leverage off existing refinery assets for advantaged value creation
- Support the delivery of robust investment opportunities that are in line with SPC’s strategic and investment requirements. This involves participation in investment opportunity shaping and project development activities (including project feasibility studies, process configuration reviews and technology evaluation etc.)
- Carry out investment valuation modeling, support project prioritization efforts and performance monitoring
- Support contracting and sales of refinery products and purchase of utilities & feed-stocks
- Establish a strong relationship with stakeholders including suppliers, customers, partners and government agencies
Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in plant operations, process engineering, projects engineering and/or technology role is preferred
- Candidates without prior experience can be considered for a junior role
- Good understanding of the chemicals, petroleum and/or oil refining business would be an added advantage
- Possess good communication & interpersonal skills
- Possess good analytic and problem solving skills
- A good team player with strong personal initiative
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to us via the "Apply Now" button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited) for this purpose.