- Reviewing, formulating and implementing the data protection policy and framework, taking into account various standards for data governance in healthcare context
- Collaborating with institutions on the implementation of the data protection policy and framework as well as incident reporting procedures.
- Establish and communicate the data protection objectives and direction effectively to all units and functions.
- Promote a positive data protection and privacy culture through proper training and awareness programme
- Work with units and functions to proactively implement the appropriate data protection and data security policies and procedures
- Assisting the Data Protection Officer Committee in reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations on all matters related to data protection.
- Preparing reports for Data Protection Officer Committee and Senior Management team.
- Participate in relevant data governance subcommittees or discussions.
- Liaising with data protection leads in risk monitoring and reporting.
- Report regularly to the senior management on data breach incidents to address data protection risks by minimising the effects of threats and implementing action plans to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Managing the data protection training program.
- To oversee the development and maintenance of an up-to-date data protection training program for employees
- To work with units and functions to ensure that all employees are provided with relevant and timely training in data protection.
- To ensure the content of the training program remains current and relevant.
- Reviewing and analysing data protection risk registers and risk statistics.
- To review the internal controls in data handling areas and develop appropriate risk mitigation plans to mitigate the risks.
- To facilitate the preparation and update the risk registers (and relevant risk reports containing risk indicators) which identify and assess the key data breach risks facing units and functions
- Performing compliance checks on data protection and data security in accordance with data protection and MOH requirements as well as policy and procedure
- Min Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in data protection and audit/ compliance role with a robust understanding of the core elements data protection
- Those with a recognised Privacy qualification such as CIPP/E, CIPM or Security /Audit qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CIA will be an added advantage
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and comfortable with various IT tools
- Experience in working in challenging business environment with proven capabilities in organizing, summarizing and presenting complex information
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Data Protection AM
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
- Corporate Development
- Data Governance
- Data Protection