You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
If you are looking for an exciting and transformative career in the innovative design & built industry, whereas enjoy the challenging nature of our work, please send in your resume to [ Email address blocked ] with recent colour photograph for the following job details:
- Responsible for the planning and implementation, control monitoring and execution of projects
- Oversee management in accordance with the project schedule, budget, industry compliances and contractual requirements
- Lead and manage a team of operational staffs to meet the performance & quality standards set by the company
- Develop good working relationships with external stakeholders, clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensure sound administration and communication flow between all project parties
- Bachelor degree in Architecture or Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design, Quantity Surveying with relevant experience in healthcare infrastructure facilities planning and development
- Knowledge in Building Regulations, Environment Health Safety and Workplace Safety Health requirements pertaining to infrastructure facilities development
- Team Leader with excellent project management, supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently who is proactive, adaptable well under pressure
- Possess strong command of English with good interpersonal skills to interact people at all levels
- Contract Management
- Cultural Activities
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.