· Plan, execute and supervise all M&E activities pertaining to the effective management and maintenance of the assigned property / properties.
· Lead a team of Technicians.
· Review of team's work processes to effectively and efficiently harness resources for maximum productivity.
· Ensure all M&E systems are in good order and ensure daily building operation are managed smoothly.
· Plan deployments and preventive maintenance schedules as well as monitor the efficiency, lifespan and warranty periods of equipment.
· Ensure vendors and contractor’s work performances comply with company's quality standards and statutory regulations.
· Preparation of quotations / tender’s specifications, invitation for quote/tender, etc.
· Execute sourcing and administration of contracted services
· Assist Cluster Head on OPEX and CAPEX budget preparation in accordance to client’s requirement.
· Assist Cluster Head to monitor OPEX and CAPEX to ensure that works are completed within planned time frame and expenditures are within budget.
· Provide technical assistance and advice of the assigned property /properties.
· Manage tenant’s requests for M&E.
· Ensure tenants' fitting out works are executed expeditiously and in compliance with company's quality systems and clients’ requirements.
· Ensure all M&E systems are in compliance with statutory regulations and code of practice.
· Ensure all building’s M&E defects and breakdowns are attended to expeditiously and recovery time frame is within the KPIs set.
· Any duties as assigned by the management.
· Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or it’s equivalent with at least 5 years M&E experience.
· Possess good practical knowledge in building maintenance with initiative and good analytical skills.
· Good teamwork, interpersonal qualities, self-motivated and bale to multi-task.
· Possess FSM / SCEM is an added advantage.
· Have a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour