Job Description & Responsibilities
· Provide timely engineering support in failure analysis and troubleshooting to production in resolving quality problems / issues
· Develop and refine assemblies and test operations through process simplification and modification to reduce non-value added activities
· Identify and develop process automation programs to enhance productivity
· Identify and develop plans for continuous and cost improvement projects
· Drive for innovation and continuous improvement to enhance the quality of products
· Demonstrate a strong teamwork spirit among all levels of people. Provide coaching, training and guidance to shop floor personnel
· Create Work Instruction (WI), Process flow, FMEA and Validation protocol as and when required
· Documentation control
· Documents: Issue control numbering as per designated documents. Collect and maintain documents of latest revision level for proper filing. Eg; Process Flows, Work Instructions, Master Parameters and Lessons Learnt, etc.
· Records: Set up master control of all production records that includes location of the filing, years of retention. Ensure records are properly maintained at the designated locations. Conduct regular audits as necessary. Maintain a system of record to ensure the following: (i) Records are easily retrievable for reference and audit (eg previous years’record) (ii) Records are archived and purged in Archive room as per record retention requirements)
· Reports: Issue of control numbering as per designated reports. Collect and maintain reports of latest revision for proper filing. Eg; FAT, Validation, FMEA and Window Study, etc.
· Machine Software Programs: Responsible to keep the latest version of master copy of machine software program. Strictly adhere to the following procedures. (i) Ensure Originator fill the Request Change Form and update the master copy (ii) Fill up the relevant information in the Equipment Software Master List and ensure it is kept up to date at all times (iii) Perform regular audits and physically checks to ensure the machine software program is the latest version as per master list. (iv) Inform the Manager / Supervisor for non-compliance and take remedial actions immediately.
· Audit: Conduct Monthly Checks and audits monthly of Good Documentation Practices (GDP) of all records.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [ Link removed ] or Whatsapp to 86508896
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R2199761 | Liow Yan Ping
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Business Process Automation