You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the clinic; including and not limited to team supervision in their execution of daily activities, managing rosters, resource planning, slots management and downtime process
- Regularly train and guide the clinic assistants on daily operations, safety procedures and customer service standards to ensure that they can perform efficiently
- Oversee the clinic’s finance and administration matters including ensuring files and information are organized and petty cash, billings and cash are accounted for and updated to the relevant department
- Manage medication , consumables and equipment inventories including ordering and conducting inventory checks
- Perform any other ad hoc duties which may be assigned
- Min N/O Levels or equivalent with 3 years’ experience in outpatient GP clinic, preferably with supervisory/management experience
- Knowledge on MOH regulatory requirements for GP clinic, insurance providers program and process will be an advantage
Interested candidates do send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Attn: Angela Celeste Poh Li Ying (R2095367)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
- Customer Service
- Regulatory Requirements
- Resource Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.