You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Operations Admin Assistant
• To provide motor insurance quotations using digital tools for your Insurance Managers.
• Follow up and be in charge of quotations in assigned portfolio.
• Process motor insurance applications and issuance of insurance documents for motor insurance.
• Liaise with the insurance companies on endorsement (amendment, extension, cancellation) and issuance of endorsement.
• Prepare and send cover letter and other relevant documents to client if required.
• Liaise with our Insurance Managers on documentation to ensure proper closing of each deal.
• Following up on payment not made during Processing with Insurance Managers.
• May involved in projects to improve the quotation/processing process through the utilisation of technology
• To assist the Operation Executive in daily operations and any ad-hoc projects.
• To undertake any other tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
Knowledge & Qualification:
• Candidate must possess at least Secondary School, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
• At least 1 years’ work experience in a similar capacity would be preferred.
• Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
• Meticulous in documentation and pay attention to details.
• Proactive with positive mindset. A team player
• Good analytical, communication and time management skills
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company.
- Opportunity to work with a high-achieving and fun team.
- 5-days work week.
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) entitlement.
- Annual Leave from 14 days.
- Attendance Allowance
- Meal provided
- Training will be provided
- Attention To Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Self Motivation
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.