- You will assist the principal investigator to develop and implementation:
- To prepare documents for and facilitate regulatory Approvals
- To facilitate the signing of project agreements with external collaborators.
- To implement and monitor programme activities and workflow.
- To facilitate programme-related outreach events and training sessions.
- Subject's consent taking
- Scheduling study-related appointments for research subjects
- Completing data collection forms
- Conducting surveys or questionnaires
- Managing the study-related equipment
- Handling queries by research subjects
- Degree in Nursing, Biological Science, Pharmacy or other healthcare related discipline.
- Able to work independently
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
[ Email address blocked ]
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Works
- Critical Thinking
- Good Clinical Practice
- Registered Nurse