· Lead a team of Engineering Assistants in the conducting of process audit and data analysis
· Evaluate and recommend solutions via data analysis regarding issues related to the improvement of product quality and resolving of customer feedbacks
· Prepare and present analysis reports
· Lead improvement projects relating to system improvements, data accuracy and efficiency
· Apply software and programming abilities to manage and analyse data from a variety of sources
· Collaborate with colleagues from various departments and internal team to meet project deliverables
· To exercise safety and disciplinary control within own section
· Any other responsibilities as assigned by superior
· Degree in Engineering, Science or other related fields
· Recommended to have 2 years as Data Analyst or similar function. Candidates without experience are also welcome to apply.
· Understanding of hard disk media will be an advantage
· Skilled in statistical concepts including probability distributions, hypothesis testing and capability analysis
· Good analytical skills and methodological approach
· Ability to understand basic engineering concepts relating to hard disk media production processes
· Basic programming skills in Python, R and/or other similar languages
· Adept at data visualization via Minitab, JMP or other similar statistical analysis software.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 17274.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization